Terms Of Service
Effective as of April 10, 2022
This policy was last modified on July 12, 2022
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of this website statecert.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, StateCert, LLC is referred to as the “Company", “StateCert,” “us,” or “we.”
By accessing StateCert, LLC’s web site ("Website" or "statecert.com"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials, information, software, and content contained in and on Statecert.com’s web site (collectively referred to herein as the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. StateCert may be referred to herein as “we”, “us”, or “Statecert.com”.
2. Use License and Access
Permission is granted to purchase courses on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the Materials;
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the Materials;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- Transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server;
- Use the Materials in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair Statecert.com;
- Attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Statecert website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is maliious or technologically harmful;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by statecert.com at any time. Upon completion of your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The Materials are provided "as is". Statecert.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of mechantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Statecert.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any websites linked to this website. Your use of this site is at your own risk (including all content and functions made available on or accessed through this site).
In no event shall Statecert.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials, even if Statecert.com or a Statecert.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
Neither the company nor any person associated with Statecert, LLC makes any warranty or representation that the website, its content or any services or items acquired through the website are reliable, complete, secure, accurate, available or uninterrupted. Furthermore, neither the Company nor any person associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content or any services or items obtained through the website will have defects corrected, that our site or server are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such material in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not:
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Statecert or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company or its affiliates or licensors, as applicable. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Statecert.com may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Statecert.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee (USA) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
11. Geographic Restrictions
The company is based in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. Refund Policy
Due to the nature of StateCert products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore:
- We may refuse refunds under any circumstance;
- Refunds are not available if course has been purchased twice;
- We may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles Statecert to a corresponding counterclaim
- Partial refunds (to the discretion of the program managers) may be made if the user purchases the wrong license and wishes to return said license with no course completion. If the user begins the course there will be no refunds made. Multiple refunds shall not be approved unless substantial evidence can be provided for the legitimacy and legal necessity of such refunds.
- There shall be a fourteen (14) day refund applicable but only if the course has not been started. If a user purchases the course on multiple occasions and a refund has been requested for each successive purchase, the refund will not be granted unless adequate proof of unintentional user error can be acquired. (Up to the discretion of the Statecert management)
- In the case that a customer purchases a course and their card is charged multiple times by means beyond either parties control, Statecert takes full responsibility and will refund the charge after acquiring adequate proof of the alleged charge.
We reserve the right to refuse any request for refunds. If you are having any issue with the files, trouble setup, or have any questions, please submit a support ticket, we will be happy to resolve the problem.
13. Cancellation Policy
Without prejudice to any remedy that StateCert may have against you, StateCert may terminate or suspend with immediate effect and without notice your access to and use of this Website and your license if:
- It reasonably believes that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
- It does not receive timely payment under your subscription;
- It is unable to verify the accuracy or validity of any information provided by you;
- Or it suspects fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity by you.
Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions, or any subsequent changes to them, or become dissatisfied with this Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue to access or use this Website.
14. Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
StateCert reserves the right to amend and alter these Terms and Conditions and any Materials or information contained on the Website at any time. In the event these Terms and Conditions are altered StateCert will post the amended Terms and Conditions on this Website. Changes will apply from the date of posting.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.